Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Starting a New

I find it satisfyingly ironic that I start this new blog only moments after a huge snow storm hits Portland.

At first I was afraid, Rain is already my mortal enemy, and now it was freezing and falling from the sky wrapped in an illusion of joy and beauty. Such a self righteous element, but I digress.

Finding this blog now you probably know me from some other networking site that I sold my soul to or perhaps from REAL life. What a fictional place. Why do you think we are all on our computers all the time? Real life sucks. If you haven't yet discovered it I tend to be a tad dramatic, make up my own words, and not often enough have a point. My point now being to grab your attention and perhaps keep you interested. Did I fail? I think not! If I had failed you would not still be here reading. Your reward is me.

My name is Andrew and I've been a human for almost eighteen years now. I find it a very interesting life but only when music, art, film, and the opposite sex are involved. I decided to start this blog to put my processes into words for everyone to play with.

I suppose I can give some updates on my projects too if anyone cares. Until then. Take care my new friends...

And remember, if your too loud, the daisies will eat you... shh...

No comments:

Post a Comment